Property Development and Subdivisions
Whether you are looking to sub-divide and sell off part of your own residential block, build a duplex and sell one side to help pay off the mortgage, or start a large-scale strata development, the property lawyers at CDQ can help you achieve your goals.
Our team understands the processes involved, including all of your legal obligations, and can provide the advice you need every step of the way... regardless of whether you are in the ‘big idea phase’ and want to understand the feasibility of your plan, or you are ready to prepare contracts for sale off-the-plan.
The team at CDQ has significant experience in working with commercial and individual developers and can guide you through every phase of the process. We have expertise in all aspects of property and conveyancing law and are committed to providing practical, commercially focussed advice, in plain English, when you need it.
We can help you with:
- Conducting due diligence enquiries for developers, owners and financiers
- Acting on the acquisition of development sites, conducting negotiations with surveyors, town planners and body corporate managers during the development stage, through to registration of the plan of subdivision and the sale of development lots
- Providing advice regarding subdivisions, developments, compulsory land acquisitions and compensation
- Contract drafting and negotiations
- Project conveyancing for developers in relation to the house and land subdivisions, as well medium and high rise projects
- Building and construction disputes
For further information or to speak with one of our experienced property lawyers, contact CDQ today on 02 8566 2400.